the Order and terms of admission
the Procedure of providing free medical care to citizens of the Russian Federation in the GBU "Ufa research Institute of eye diseases of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus" is carried out according to:
- Federal law of 21.11.2011 No. 323-FZ "About bases of health protection of citizens in the Russian Federation"
- Resolution No. 674 of the city of 29.12.2018 on the Programme of state guarantees of free rendering to citizens of medical aid in the Republic of Belarus for 2019-2021.
- Resolution No. 1506 from 10.12.2018 G. approval of the Program of state guarantees of free rendering to citizens of medical aid in the Russian Federation in 2019-2021.
- SP 3.1/3.2.3146-13 "General requirements for the prevention of infectious and parasitic diseases";
- SanPiN 220.127.116.1130-10 "Sanitary-epidemiological requirements for organizations engaged in medical activities" ( CH. I, p. 9.4.,Chapter III p. p. 18.104.22.168.4);
- Sanitary and epidemiological regulations SP 22.214.171.12414-13 "Prevention of tuberculosis";
GBU "Ufa research Institute of eye diseases of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus" provides medical care in planned and emergency form. Emergency medical assistance is provided upon delivery of a patient by ambulance or self-referral patient. free medical care is carried out in accordance with the amount approved by the Commission for the development of the territorial program of obligatory medical insurance in the Republic of Bashkortostan. For admission in GBU "Ufa research Institute of eye diseases of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus" routinely requires the direction of the outpatient medical facility indicating the name of the physician who made the direction, certified by the signature of the Deputy chief doctor on medical part and seal the LPU.
This trend, together with the list of documents required for planned hospitalization is scheduled for the selection, according to the schedule and the order of appointment from 8.00 to 15.18 by phone: +7 (347) 286-53-03 (08.00-18.00)
Hospitalization of the patient is carried out in accordance with the medical testimony in the direction of a physician medical organizations regardless of ownership and departmental affiliation, medical emergencies, and also when self-referral of the patient for emergency indications.
Admission is subject to availability and indications for inpatient treatment. In the case of lack of space and availability of evidence, the admission is held in the delayed order. If necessary, appoint additional methods of research.
Patients can be accommodated in multi-bed rooms.
For child care, regardless of age, one parent, other family member or other legal representative entitled to free being together with the child in a medical institution in providing medical care in stationary conditions during the entire period of treatment. In a joint finding in a medical institution inpatient with a child under the age of four years (with a child over this age – at presence of medical indications) charge for creation of conditions of stay in stationary conditions, including the provision of bed and food, these individuals will not be charged.
for planned hospitalization for adults you must have the following documents:
- referral for hospitalization in the form of 057 from the clinic at the place of attachment of insurance, certified by the personal seal of the doctor, the stamp and seal of the authority issuing the direction. the
- passport the
- a valid policy of compulsory medical insurance and its copy (both sides). A copy of the insurance policy is invested in intravascular in the emergency Department medical history and is required for submission; the
- results of clinical laboratory research and expertise with a stamp of medical institution and date of the established list and the current time. the
- Patients under 35 years should provide information on measles vaccination:
- a certificate of vaccination the
- or certificate on the presence of protective antibodies to measles virus (for 1 year), the
- or a certificate of a medical withdrawal from vaccinations, the
- or a certificate of disease.
Documents required for hospitalization of children:
referrals for hospitalization in the form of 057 from the clinic at the place of attachment of insurance, certified by the personal seal of the doctor, the stamp and seal of the authority issuing the direction;
passport (including accompanying persons);
a valid medical insurance document;
the results of clinical and laboratory research and expert opinions (with the stamp of the medical institution and date).
During the hospitalization patients should have:
- comfortable clothing the
- removable shoes, the
- personal hygiene the
- medications (ever used), the
- mobile phone charging (if possible).
- home; the
- removable shoes; the
- extra set of underwear; the
- toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, soap, towel); the
- a Cup to drink a teaspoon.
the List of documents required for planned hospitalization adults
the List of documents required for planned hospitalization of children (hirurgicheskoe treatment)
the List of documents required for planned hospitalization of children (conservative treatment)