E-applicationsYour appeal, posted on the website of the institution, will be considered in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and local normative acts of the institution.
When completing treatment You need to specify the surname, name and patronymic, telephone number, email address or mailing address, as well as presenting the substance of the proposals, applications or complaints. In the absence of these necessary requisites of the appeal may be dismissed without consideration.
The grounds for refusal in consideration of the appeal are:the
- impossibility of reading the text; the
- the inability to understand the meaning of treatment; the
- the presence of profanity, abusive language, threats, extremist statements; the
- re-admission of similar content which appeals from the same applicant; the
- has a different (special) the order of consideration of appeals, established by Federal laws and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
ATTENTION! Institution on the basis of Federal law of the Russian Federation from may 2, 2006 59-FZ "On procedure of consideration of citizens of the Russian Federation" has the right not to consider Your appeal if You entered on a false information (name, address).
Form fields marked with * are mandatory.
The response to the appeal is sent by regular mail at the mailing address specified in circulation.
At the request of the sender information can also be submitted electronically at the email address or phone.