the Rights and duties of citizen in the sphere of health protection
the Rights and obligations of insured persons in the compulsory health insurance system
MEMO "ON the RIGHTS of the INSURED persons IN SYSTEM of OBLIGATORY MEDICAL INSURANCE of the Republic of BASHKORTOSTAN"
Memo on the rights of the insured persons in system of obligatory medical insurance of the Republic of Bashkortostan developed in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Constitution of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation about health protection of citizens, the Code of the Republic of Bashkortostan on health protection of citizens, the Law of the Russian Federation "About medical insurance of citizens of the Russian Federation", the Law of Bashkortostan Republic "About modification and additions in the Law of Republic Bashkortostan "About medical insurance of citizens in the Republic of Bashkortostan", as well as other normative acts.
Protecting the rights of insured citizens in the provision of medical care has the following goals:
- maintenance of the guaranteed volume with proper quality and safety of medical care the
- ensuring the availability of medical care the
- timely and objective resolution of disputes and conflicts between patients and other actors of the process of medical care, the
- providing legal and social protection of patients.
Protecting the rights of insured citizens in the provision of medical care on the territory of the Republic of Bashkortostan is carried out:
- by health authorities,
- Territorial Fund of obligatory medical insurance the
- Republican license — accreditation Commission of the Ministry of health of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the
- Republican Committee for Antimonopoly policy.
organs of state, the
the Rights and responsibilities of consumers of health services
Insured citizens in system of obligatory medical insurance of the Republic of Bashkortostan when applying for medical assistance and preventive activities have the right:
- to receive medical and medicinal aid financed by compulsory health insurance, the Republican and local budgets in accordance with the territorial program of obligatory medical insurance of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the
- on a full and objective informing their health care providers in an accessible form about the health status, treatment options, place and terms of receipt of medical assistance the
- for the protection of their interests in the health authorities, the compulsory medical insurance system, social organizations, the
- to receive emergency medical and medicinal aid at any time and under any circumstances, the
- to receive the guaranteed volume of medical care for the quality associated with medical and economic standards, the
- to choose a doctor, medical institution when you receive medical and medicinal aid in the volume of state guarantees, and when you receive medical and medicinal aid beyond the state guarantees on contractual terms the
- to obtain necessary and reliable information about medical services, about the quality and safety of services provide information on certification and licensing of performers of services on the terms of medical insurance, the rights and responsibilities of patients the
- independent expertise of quality of rendered medical and pharmaceutical aid, the
- in compliance with medical staff secret information about the patient obtained in the examination and treatment, within the range specified by the current legislation, the
- to be interviewed and examined in terms of confidentiality, the
- to know the true professional status of persons engaged in its treatment. The participation of the patient in clinical training programs or in gathering of data for scientific research is possible only on a voluntary basis, the
- to obtain from the physician responsible for treatment, complete information concerning diagnosis, treatment and possible forecast available to the patient form. If this is not possible, information should be communicated to the Trustee assigned to patients the
- to participate in decisions regarding treatment, with timely information about planned procedures, including information about the possibility of any risk of death or serious side effects, including pain during the procedure, about issues related to recovery, the
- to refuse treatment, unless otherwise is not stipulated by the current legislation. If refusal of treatment by the patient or a person authorized thereby, affects providing him with the necessary care in accordance with health and economic standards, negotiation with the patient must be properly designed, the
- on the information the attending physician or the person replacing him relating to his further treatment after discharge from the hospital, the
- to be informed about the total bill for health and services received at the hospital.
The patient is obliged:
- when referring to a medical facility to present a medical insurance policy and the identity document; the
- to ensure the safety of the medical insurance policy; the
- when changing the permanent place of residence or work to take health insurance policy and then get another policy at the new place of residence or work; the
- comply with other requirements applicable to insured persons in accordance with the law, the
- to take care of your health, not to take actions that are detrimental to the health of other citizens, the
- follow the instructions of health workers, the
- to give full information to the attending physician about their disease, hospitalization, the treatment and other issues relating to his health, to report any unexpected change in health status the
- to comply with the treatment plan recommended by the attending physician, to meet the requirements of the medical staff with various procedures or instructions of the attending physician and the requirements of the compliance behavior of patients in medical institutions the
- to respect the rights of patients and hospital staff.
The patient is responsible:
- for the performance of medical appointments. If you can't perform them for any reason, the patient is obliged to notify about it the attending physician or the hospital administration, the
- for refusal of treatment or following the instructions of the attending physician, the
- for respect for hospital property and others.
The patient has the right to be protected by:
- review of actions infringing or creating a threat of their violation the
- cases on attraction of infringers to responsibility, the
- other means provided by applicable law.
The choice of protection method and the process of protection of violated rights by the patient, either alone or with the help of representatives that the current legislation provided that right.
Protection of the rights insured is in litigation and out of court.
When you receive medical services that are not appropriate in volume and quality terms of the contract "Compulsory medical insurance", the insured may apply to the branch of the Territorial Fund of obligatory medical insurance claim for substandard medical care, as well as to present the claim to the insured, the medical institution on material compensation for their fault of damage. Protecting the rights of insured in the pretrial order shall be in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Bashkortostan.
In the absence of regulation the dispute out of court or if the applicant disagrees with the settlement he is entitled to present in court the claim to the insurance medical organization or medical facility.