February 6, 2015, the ceremony of solemn opening of a memorial plaque dedicated to Professor G. H. Kudoyarova. A plaque located on the building of the outpatient Department of the Ufa research Institute of eye diseases on Pushkin St., 90.
A prominent scientist, ophthalmologist, the first Honorary citizen of Ufa, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor Gabdulla Kudoyarov Kabirovich started its work in Ufa research Institute of eye diseases in the distant 1926 and continued until early 80-ies of XX century. The whole life of Gulnara Kudoyarov close ties was associated with the Institute, its scientific and practical activities - diagnosis, treatment and prevention of trachoma, the elimination of its consequences.
At the opening ceremony of a memorial plaque perpetuating the memory of Professor Gulnara Kudoyarov, was attended by veterans and members of our Institute family Gabdulla of Chabarovice, honored guests:
- Chairman of the Committee for health, social policy and veterans Affairs of the State Assembly – Kurultai of the Republic of Bashkortostan Nikitin N. And.
- Deputy Minister of health of the Republic of Bashkortostan Enikeeva D. R.
- Deputy head of administration of Ufa city Bakiyev A. M.
- Deputy Chairman of the Council of the urban district of Ufa Gumerov R. N.
- head of Administration of Kirovsky district of the urban district of Ufa Khalilov D. G.
General Director fgbu "IRTC "eye microsurgery" them. Acad. S. N. Fedorova", Professor Chukhrai A. M.
- head of Department on work with branches fgbu "IRTC "eye microsurgery" them. Acad. S. N. Fedorova", Professor Khodjaev N. With.
- head of the ophthalmologic clinic "MONIKI. M. F. Vladimirsky", chief ophthalmologist of Moscow region, Professor, A. A. Ryabtseva
Warm words about G. H. Kudoyarova and his huge contribution to the elimination of trachoma in the Republic said the Chairman of the Committee on health, social policy and veterans AffairsState Assembly – Kurultai Of The Republic Of Bashkortostan Nikitin N. And. Director of the Ufa research Institute of eye diseases of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Professor Bikbov M. M., veterans of the Institute of eye diseases giniatoulline A. H. and S. I. Sunyaev Memories shared granddaughter of Professor Kudoyarov, chief of laboratory, Institute of biology, D. SC.N. Guzel Rudometova Kudoyarov.
The honorary right to open a memorial plaque perpetuating the memory of Professor Gabdulla Kudoyarov of Chabarovice, was given to the Director of the UF Institute of GB, Bikbova Professor M. M., and granddaughter of Gabdulla Kabirovich – Kudoyarova G. R. Institute Staff and guests laid flowers at it.
After the ceremony, the veterans Institute, was invited to a tea party, during which they told about working with an outstanding ophthalmologist Gabdulla Chabarovice Kudoyarova.