The Department of Functional Diagnostics
The Department of functional diagnostics
450008, Ufa, Pushkina str, 90, case II (clinic, office. 107)
Ave Aurora, 14, (clinic, office. 309)
Phone: +7(347) 2865303
Opening hours: 7.30 h - 15.00 h
The Department of functional diagnostics was founded in 1974 on the basis of the study of electrophysiological studies.
The Department is equipped with modern diagnostic equipment for the diagnosis, prognosis and monitoring the disease development of the organ of vision and evaluation of treatment results.
With the help of computer technologies is a high-precision diagnosis of diseases of the eye:
- laser scanning tomography redintegrate HRT–III (Heidelberg Engineering, Germany);
- visualize structures of the anterior segment by optical coherence tomography (Visante OCT, Carl Zeiss, Germany).
- computer perimetry apparatus (Dicon LD, USA);
visualization of the structures of the posterior segment of the eye by optical coherence tomography (Visante Stratus, Carl Zeiss, Germany).
-A/b – scan of the eye anterior and posterior segment of the eye, ultrasound biomicroscopy (HiScan OPTIKON, Italy);
- measurement of true intraocular pressure taking into account the biomechanical properties of the cornea (Ocular Response Analyzer, Reichert, USA).
Peresechenii optical coherence tomography Visante OCT (Carl Zeiss)
Optical coherence tomography allows to obtain a cross-section of the anterior segment in four meridians, to explore the depth and angle of the anterior chamber, to determine the degree of ectasia of the cornea and assess perimetrically card.
- high resolution;
- high accuracy of measurements;
- non-contact procedure;
- ability study, with opaque cornea.
|IOL_MASTER (Carl Zeiss, Germany) combined biometric device for measuring the length axis of the eye, the radius of curvature of the cornea, depth of anterior chamber, necessary for the calculation of implantable intraocular lenses before surgery cataract. All measurements are performed by a contactless method, which is characterized by extreme comfort for the patient.|
Optical coherence tomograph Stratus OCT 3000 by Carl Zeiss for the study of the posterior segment of the eye. This tomograph of the high permission for viewing and display of cross sections of posterior ocular structures. The method of spectral optical coherence tomography greatly enhances diagnosis of retinal pathology andthe optic nerve, providing an in-depth in vivo analysis of changes in structures of fundus of the eye.
Heidelberg retinal tomograph with a set of "cornea" HRT-3 (HRT-III, Heidelberg Engineering, Germany) is designed for visualization and analysis of three-dimensional images of the posterior segment of the eye.
Applications of the HRT-3:
-measurement of the spatial shape of the disk and the automatic estimate of the deviation of this form from the standard (the program “Glaucoma”);
-the mapping of the retinal thickness in the macular region and objective detection of macular edema (the “Macula”);
-monitoring of all layers of the cornea with the function of counting the density of endothelial and epithelial cells (the “Cornea”).
Pneumotonometer (TOMEY FT-1000, Japan) allows quick and contactless determine the magnitude of intraocular pressure. The measurement is performed using a jet of compressed air takes milliseconds and requires no anesthesia.
|Computer perimetry (Dicon LD 400, USA). The method used to determine the sensitivity of vision and the identification of cattle with loss of sight due to glaucoma at an early stage of macular degeneration, chorioretinitis, partial atrophy of the optic nerve. The device allows to obtain fast, accurate results of research with patient comfort and provides enhanced interpretation of the results. Mode quickthreshold sensitivity reducing test time by 40%, the study-half the normal.|
||Autoramakeratometer (Huvitz NRK-7000, Korea) designed to determine the refractive error, corneal curvature, a Fully automatic control device with the joystick provides convenience to the patient and the doctor.|
The analyzer biomechanical properties of the eye Ocular Response Analyzer (ORA)
Device for measurement of true intraocular pressure taking into account the biomechanical properties of the cornea.
Features of the apparatus are:
- use new parameters in the diagnosis of glaucoma (the value of intraocular pressure that correlates with the method of Goldmann - IOPg; corneal hysteresis, characterizing viscoelastic properties of the cornea - CH; corneal-compensated intraocular pressure, taking into account the viscoelastic properties of the cornea - IOPcc; the factor of resistance of the cornea, characterizing the overall "resistance"of the cornea, which would exist at zero IOP - CRF);
- the use of soft air pulse, and applanation modern detection systems;
- getting rid of traditional Goldmansach tonometry;
- simple push-button control and fully automatic regulation.
Mode And scan (echobiometry) are length measurement axis of the eye in an immersion environment; after vitreoretinal interventions ("silicon"); before and after Lasik surgery; with the type of aphakic eyes, the material of the implants. Mode-scan includes ultrasonic biomicroscopy of the anterior segment of the eye and study of the posterior segment of the eye with the possibility of obtaining images without the need for software reconstruction of images.
Ultrasound biomicroscopy of the anterior segment of the eye allows us to visualize the anterior and posterior chamber of the eye, to conduct a qualitative and quantitative assessment of its structures, to clarify the spatial relationship of the cornea, ciliary body, iris, lens both in norm and in various pathologies, to examine ocular structures inaccessible light biomicroscopy.
Optical coherence tomography RS-3000 Advance, NIDEK company is an ophthalmologic camera, which allows contactless and non-invasive examination of the form and structure of the optic nerve head, retina, or diseases.
The system provides the following features:
- simultaneous visualization of the cross section of the retina from the SLO image of the fundus in real time;
- high differentiation of localization of the pathological focus in the retina automatically share 6 layers;
- high speed image acquisition (53 000 A-scans per second) and resolution of the device with a system of suppression of visual noise allows to obtain clear images of the membranes of the eye;
- the length of the scan to 12 mm allows to simultaneously obtain a sufficient area for analysis, maintaining a crisp image throughout the entire area of the scan;
- a function of radial scanning and special software protocols allow subtle diagnosis check early fundus changes characteristic of glaucoma.
Along with the traditional scanning protocols for retinal and corneal device has a unique, such as:
• Protocol analysis the retinal thickness and comparison to normative database – RNFL Thickness Map;
• Protocol analysis of the thickness of the ganglionic layer of the retina and comparing data with standard base – GCC (ILM – IPL/INL) thickness;
• a color map of the deviation of the retinal thickness and ganglion layer of the retina from the standard digital values;
• analysis of the symmetric radial scans;
• analysis of the symmetric scans of the right and left eyes;
• color map of corneal thickness;
• protocols for comprehensive analysis of the anterior chamber angle.