Rules of preparation for diagnostic tests
Rules for the preparation of diagnostic studies
- Contact lenses before appointment should shoot for 40-60 minutes prior to the diagnosis. Possible intake per day use of glasses for vision correction. the
- To selection of points it is advisable to bring your old glasses.nbsp; the
- on the day of the reception at the ophthalmologist, avoid driving a car. The vast majority of cases, comprehensive process of examination includes pupil dilation for examination of parts of the fundus (through the instillation of the special drops). Such manipulation is a direct contraindication to driving the car. the
- it Should be borne in mind that the pupil will remain extended within 2-3 hours after the test, so on this day You will be difficult to perform work associated with visual stress. the
- If You have very poor eyesight, it is advisable to visit an ophthalmologist with a guide. the
- If You had previously been treated in another medical facility, write down the medications You used. the
- If you are allergic to any drugs, you should notify the doctor before undergoing the examination. the
- If you previously performed the examination of the visual system and their results do you have on hand, take them with you.
the Survey begins with the advice of the doctor initial reception, which will find out the reason for treatment will determine the individual program of ocular diagnosis and direct consultation with a doctor specialized unit that corresponds to the profile of your disease.
welcome to ophthalmologist should come without makeup, excessive use of eye shadow and mascara. the